Our law firm is pleased to announce that we are moving to a new office in Parkersburg, WV.
“We are very excited about this move to a larger office space in Parkersburg and the opportunities it will bring to help us serve clients,” said attorney Karl Kolenich. “But while our location is changing, many other things will remain the same. For example, clients will still find the same personal attention to their needs and dedication to getting the best results possible.”
The new office location is 408 Market Street, and it will be open to clients beginning on January 1, 2023. Our Parkersburg office services the Mid-Ohio Valley, including Jackson, Pleasants, Ritchie, Wirt, and Wood counties, and also surrounding communities.
A history of helping clients with legal issues
Klie Law Offices was founded in 2005 to help people resolve complex legal problems. We handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Employment law – We help clients resolve disputes involving overtime pay, hours worked, employment classification, and other issues.
- Wrongful termination – Our firm can help with matters involving delayed final paychecks, contract violations, protected category termination, human rights violations, and retaliatory termination.
- Workplace discrimination – We stand up for the rights of workers who face workplace discrimination based on disability, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, race, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Car accidents – A car crash can leave people with serious injuries, and they may face mounting medical expenses and other bills. We fight for the compensation they deserve.
- Personal injury – Our attorneys hold negligent parties accountable and fight insurance companies for compensation after an injury involving a slip and fall, medical malpractice, or other personal injury accident.
- Family law – Our firm can help people navigate complicated family law matters, including divorce, annulment, child custody, child support, and enforcement of court orders.
Contact Klie Law Offices today
Whatever legal problem you are facing, we are ready to help. You may not be sure if you need a lawyer or even if you have a case. That’s why we offer a free case evaluation*.
One of our experienced attorneys from our Parkersburg office can meet with you to review the details of your case. We can go over your legal options and answer any questions you have. Again, there’s no cost and no obligation. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
*Excludes family law cases