Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksburg, WV
We stand up for the rights of injured people in West Virginia
Life can change in an instant after a bad Clarksburg accident. One moment you’re fine and the next you’ve slipped in oil in a parking lot in the Downtown Historic District, got rear-ended by a semi-truck on I-79, or some other type of unexpected incident. You’re injured, in pain, and probably wondering how you’re going to pay for these new accident-related medical bills.
Fortunately, people who are injured due to someone else’s negligence have recourse for costs like injury-related medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages. Unfortunately, insurance companies won’t award full compensation without putting up a fight. Get a fighter in your corner. Klie Law Offices can take on the insurance company for you. Our Clarksburg personal injury attorneys know what it takes to win in Harrison County. While you focus on healing, we will keep your case moving forward.
Contact a Clarksburg personal injury lawyer today
In Clarksburg, and throughout West Virginia, injured accident victims have rights. Since 2005, Klie Law Offices has aggressively protected the rights of injured people. Our West Virginia personal injury attorneys are relentless in the pursuit of justice and compensation.
We handle all types of personal injury cases in Harrison County, including:
- Car accidents – There’s no such thing as a “minor” car accident. A rear-ender, head-on collision, sideswipe, or any other type of crash could cause serious injuries. Crash victims are entitled to substantial compensation but are often pressured by insurance companies to accept lowball settlement offers. When an insurance adjuster tries to blame you for the accident or undervalues your injuries and pain, Klie Law Offices pushes back with evidence that demands maximum compensation.
- Truck accidents – At the junctions of US-50, US-19, and I-79, Clarksburg sees a lot of semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, and big rigs on local highways and major roadways. Trucks pose an increased risk to other vehicles because of their huge size and weight. Collisions with trucks are often violent. Victims may be killed in an underride crash or paralyzed in a rollover accident. Broken bones, nerve damage, and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) or Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs) are common. If you were injured or a loved one died in a Harrison County truck wreck, you need a compassionate and dedicated Clarksburg truck accident attorney with a demonstrated ability to get results. Klie Law Offices has a reputation for successfully handling the most complex and high-stakes cases around.
- Motorcycle accidents – Insurance companies have a well-known bias against bikers. They see motorcycle riding as “inherently reckless” and are, therefore, less likely to pay full compensation to bikers injured in motorcycle accidents. In Clarksburg, Klie Law Offices knows that most motorcycle enthusiasts are responsible riders. That’s why we fight to protect riders’ rights to compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents – In West Virginia, property owners are required to exercise a “duty of care” in providing a safe environment for others. When they fail to do this via neglect or recklessness and someone is injured, they are liable for the victim’s medical bills, lost wages, disabilities, and other damages. Slip and fall accidents are among the most common premise liability claims filed. Too often, property owners and operators fail to clean up spills, remove ice, or fix tripping hazards in a proper and timely manner. Our Clarksburg slip and fall lawyers conduct thorough investigations that get to the bottom of what happened and build strong cases for full compensation.
- Dog bites – Pet owners have a responsibility to maintain control over their animals so injuries like dog bites don’t happen. The dog owner who loses control of their animal and allows another person to suffer a dog bite must be held responsible. Dog bites can lead to nerve damage, scarring, disfigurement, infection, mental anguish, and a long painful recovery. Our law firm holds negligent pet owners accountable for the damage their animals inflict.
Take immediate action to protect your rights after an injury
The Klie Law Offices knows that you only have one shot at getting full compensation for your accident injuries. That’s why we are dedicated to getting your case right.
Our attorneys represent injured accident victims for a contingency fee. That means there is no upfront or out-of-pocket expense for our service. Our payment is a percentage of the settlement or judgment. If there isn’t one, if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by consulting Klie Law Offices. If you were injured or a loved one died in an accident, contact our Clarksburg office to schedule a free case evaluation today.