Why Do I Need A Lawyer For My Commercial Truck Accident?
You have rights. Our West Virginia attorneys can fight for them
Many people assume they don't need an attorney after a serious truck accident in West Virginia. If a truck driver clearly caused your crash, the truck driver's insurance company will compensate you for your accident, right?
Don't be so sure. In many cases, truck accidents turn out to be far more complicated than people expect. That's why it's critical that you have an experienced West Virginia truck accident lawyer on your side who understands the legal system and knows how to get results. That's why you need Klie Law Offices working for you.
There are so many reasons why you need an attorney after an accident involving a tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler, tanker truck, dump truck or another commercial motor vehicle. The reasons why include:
- Truck driver may deny any wrongdoing
- Trucking company (especially for out-of-state drivers) can be hard to track down
- Trucking company often refuses to provide inspection records
- Trucking company sometimes falsifies records (especially if they hired an inexperienced driver or a driver with a history of reckless driving)
- Insurance company for trucking company may deny your claim
- Insurance company may downplay the extent of your losses
- Both the insurance company and trucking company have teams of attorneys on their side
As your lawyer, we can:
- Independently investigate your accident
- Demand copies of records compiled by trucking company
- Carefully analyze trucking company records for evidence of wrongdoing
- Consult with experts about your accident
- Negotiate directly with insurance companies
- File a lawsuit, if necessary, against the trucking company on your behalf
- Take your case to trial if necessary
We leave no stone unturned in pursuit of justice. Find out how we can help you with your specific case. Contact our West Virginia law firm and schedule your free case evaluation right now.